Get your Kekcoin on! Claim your free 10K airdrop here
What is Kekcoin?
Kekcoin is a 100% PoS coin where 60% of the 10 million premine will be given away for free in Airdrops to the first 600 that sign-up. Get 10,000 Kekcoins in the airdrop, which is equal to 0.1% stake in the coin, by simply following the step outlined here in the article. The airdrop will be carried out on the 24th July 2017 at 6PM GMT approximately.
- You must at least be a Jr. member on Bitcointalk
- You must have at least 30 posts on Bitcointalk
- You must have a Windows PC
- You need some RADs (0.3 Rads to be precise)
Who is the team behind?
There are four guys working together.
- Founder and Developer
- Assistant Developer
- Community Manager
- Radium Smartchain & Distribution Advisor
There is very little information about each, although in the case of Kek that is not too relevant either, as you do get in for free if you are fast enough, and the project itself is rather lighthearted.
Here’s how to claim your 10,000 KEK airdrop
- Download the Radium SmartChain AND Radium Wallet (this is where your Kekcoins will be sent to): Radium SmartChain Mercury (WIN) (To secure airdrop!)
- Acquire some RADS – you can currently only do this on Polo by clicking here. I got 0.08 and that covered all my costs and then some. Each Rad will set you back $2.25, so an 0.08 stake would cost you $0.18. Pennies.
- Proceed to this link and follow each element here extremely carefully! http://kekcoin.co/airdrop/ (Yer I was confused a bit so outlining my problems here below to make it easier for you, step by step).
Airdrop assistance (follow the link above first)
- Step 1 you should have done above already.
- Step 2 is easy, just save the details for now. Just make sure you save it locally first in a notepad file.
- Step 3: Make your identity. Screenshot here below to make it easier:
- Step 4: Does not matter what you name this text file, but you need to make sure that you do not add any spacing to the file.
- Step 5: Go to Signed Records on the left, and at the bottom (dont judge by my screenshot entirely, because I already created mine, so the option disappeared) and at the bottom a button appears where you can create a new Record for the Radium Smart Chain. Make sure to add the file when you are told so, and also make sure you name the item “Kekcoin Airdrop” when you are prompted to call it something.
- Go to Bitcointalk forum post here and post something, it can be anything. Just say you have joined the airdrop. That should be fine.
- Make sure to fill in your details on the form on the page where you have been following the steps laid out that I have assisted with here above (http://kekcoin.co/airdrop/)
- The Kekcoin Public Key address, is the address you created earlier and stored in a notepad file for safe keeping.
You are now done! Wait for the airdrop and enjoy the free ride and your 0.1% ownership in Kekcoin 🙂
What exchange sites can I get RADS on?
Where can I buy Kekcoin from?
Kekcoin is not available on any exchange sites yet, they are still working on that part. My guess is that they would be up next month in August 2017.
What is the max coin supply for Kekcoin?
21 million, there are currently 10 million in circulation which have been mined by the founders through PoW method. 60% of the 10 million coin supply will be given out in free airdrops to the first 600 members registering for them. The premine will be distributed as per the following:
In reality this means that 15% of the 10 million premine (or 7.5% of the total supply) will be withheld by the founders. It is a fairly high premine, but nothing to write home about either. It is after all not unheard of that coin founders take as much as 20% of a new coin for themselves, so that makes 7.5% of the total supply suddenly rather low. What I am not keen on is the 20% of the 10 million premine that is or has been distributed to early contributors of the work, as there is very little information on who these are. But again, 6 million coins are free, which is equivalent to 30% of all coins, so take my criticism with a pinch of salt.
Contact channels include